Guest access and use of Lancelin Accommodation Service (LAS) Holiday Accommodation is subject to the following Terms of Service as well as other applicable regulations.
• A nightly tariff is charged for each property managed by LAS, weekly and longer term rates may also be available, please contact us to discuss any changes or discounts.
• A deposit of 50% of the total tariff is to be paid by guests via Direct Deposit, Credit Card or Cash with-in 5 working days of making booking. Please discuss with us deposit and payment conditions for longer term accommodation.
• To be paid by guests via Direct Deposit, Credit Card or Cash 14 days prior to arrival. Please discuss with us deposit and payment conditions for longer term accommodation.
• Additional adults and children over the original agreement will be charged accordingly.
AFTER HOURS PAYMENT:
• Guests arriving after office hours are required to pay any out-standing tariff within 24 hours of arrival.
SECURITY BOND DEPOSIT:
• Credit Card Details Will Be Recorded. Any charges to your credit card will be discussed with you prior to the charge being applied. Please ensure you contact us with the card details prior to your arrival. (Visa and Master Cards Accepted)
• From 2pm.
• If arriving after 6pm please make prior arrangements before your arrival.
• Guests agree to leave the property by 10am unless prior arrangements have been made for a late checkout.
• Guests agree to pay any excess charges on any insurance claim that arises or is attributable to an act by a guest, their pet or their visitors.
• Windsurfer Beach Chalets allows pets inside but not on any of the furniture, at any time.
• Pets are not allowed inside any of the houses, at any time.
• Credit Card details must be provided and recorded as a pet bond.
• It is the pet owner’s responsibility to clean up after your pet, disposal bags are available at the office.
• The occupants agree to maintain the property in a clean and sanitary condition during their stay and on departure report or make good any damage caused by them or their pets or their visitors.
• The property is to be left in a clean and tidy condition, including the BBQ and outdoor area, as it was on your arrival (Excluding washing of linen and cleaning of wet areas), LAS cleaning staff will thoroughly clean the property after your departure.
• All rubbish that does not fit in Green Wheel Bin provided must be taken away by guests or visitors on departure. The bin is to be stood adjacent to the curb for early Monday morning collection. This applies at all weekends regardless of public holidays on Monday’s.
• Recycling facilities are available in Lancelin. Location information is available at the office.
• It is the pet owner’s responsibility to clean up after your pet.
• No Smoking inside any of the properties at any time.
• No parties or large gatherings are permitted at any time with-out written approval from LAS.
• The occupants agree to return the property keys to the office unless prior arrangements have been made.
• Inspection of the property will be carried out by LAS as soon as possible after the guests have vacated.
• LAS will notify the guests to discuss any damage or cleaning required.
• LAS reserves the right to deduct any cleaning or repair costs deemed necessary from the guests bond after notification to the guest.
CHANGES TO YOUR HOLIDAY BOOKING:
• Where possible LAS will accept changes to a booking after the booking has been confirmed with a deposit. In such cases a fee of $10.00 may be charged.
• Once a booking has been confirmed, receipted and deposit paid, the deposit will only be refundable if LAS are notified within one month of the booking date.
• If the booking is cancelled in writing more than two weeks from the date of commencement of your holiday you will be released from the liability for the full balance owing.
• If LAS receive written notice of cancellation less than two weeks prior to the date of commencement of your holiday and LAS are successful in finding guests to fill the dates of the holiday home LAS will refund all monies paid excluding the above mentioned fee.
• If LAS is only able to fill part of your booking dates then the refund will be adjusted accordingly.