Windsurfer House: 1 Hopkins Street. Windsurfer House is a fabulous beach front apartment with some of the best views of the bay in Lancelin. This apartment is designed for two or four people to take advantage of the ocean views across the bay. The upper floor is all about living, from the moment you enter the views are breath taking from every window. The design is to make life easy and laid back while your completely distracted by the view. Lunch is served through the servery window to the outdoor setting and bbq area on the deck from the well appointed fully equipped kitchen. Moving into the lounge area guests can roll back the door’s in the lounge to bring the outside in opening the entire top floor up to the outside views. Nothing has been left to chance missing something happening on the water. The Master Bed is also located on the upper floor, taking advantage of all the views.
Lunch on the deck or at the formal dining table, watching the wind and kite surfer’s along with all the cray fisherman bringing in their catch can take all afternoon.
The lower floor has a covered entry with the second bedroom leading off the foyer. The bedroom has a full bathroom, dressing room. Sleeping for four people and if connected to the Windsurfer Studio, sleeping for six. (See details on this web site for the Studio facilities)
- All linen is supplied, – please bring your beach towels
- Fully equipped kitchen including convection oven/microwave and large fridge
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied, additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- Lounge room with TV, DVD and Stereo
- Washing Machine (Available on site)
- Large Deck overlooking the bay, includes bbq and outdoor furniture
Price per night
Base Price Per Night (Includes 2 Adults)$300
Single Night Cleaning Surcharge$85
Extra Adults (Per Night Each)$20
Extra Children (Per Night Each)$10
Bond (Credit Card details Recorded as per terms of service), & Deposit at50%