Windsurfer Beach Chalets: 1 Hopkins Street. The Windsurfer Beach Chalets are located on the beach front and have the Offshore Coffee shop and bakery right next door, so it’s not far to go for the early morning coffee. It’s easy walk to the super market and park or take a stroll along the beach to the jetty for a bit of fishing then up to the Endevour Tavern for lunch on the lawn.
The Chalets are fully self contained with everything you need for relaxing getaway, each has two bedrooms, with queen size beds in the main room and two set’s bunk beds in the second bedroom. There is a covered courtyard available to all the Chalets that includes bbq’s, outdoor setting and garden area off the rear of the Chalets. There is a full laundry as well as wash down facilities for the toys when you came back from the beach. Each Chalet has plenty of room for parking and there is also room for a boat or two. There are also extra items for guests such as extra chairs and fold out tables for a get together outside as well as several kitchen items that you may wish to use if friends drop in, just ask at reception, we are always happy to help out wherever possible to make sure your trip to Lancelin and the Windsurfer Beach Chalets is a happy one.
- All linen is supplied except bath towels – Please remember to bring your towels
- The Main bedroom has a Queen Sized bed, Bedroom 2 has 2 sets of bunks (4 single adult-sized beds)
- TV, DVD, Fans, Heaters and a Laundry available for guest use
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge, microwave, gas stove & oven
- Initial supplies of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied, additional requirements are to be provided by guests
- All fish to be cleaned on the beach please!