The ReTreet: 15 Atkinson Way. You’ll find “The ReTreet” set far back from the road nestled amongst the tree’s that surround the grassed front yard just begging for a game of cricket. With five bedrooms you’ll have room for the whole team, there are two lounge area’s with TV’s, airconditioning, large well appointed kitchen including two large fridges, set alongside a large dining area with seating for 8.
Located just around the corner from the jetty, ideal for a fishing trip, close to coffee shops and the Bay Beach ideal for a swim before short stroll along the beach to the iconic Endevour Tavern for a cold beer or a meal out on the lawn overlooking the bay.
The five bedrooms have a Queen in the master up stairs which has it’s own toilet and basin facility along with access to the upstairs deck, also upstairs is bedroom two with a double bed and bedroom three with a set of bunks, head down the spiral staircase to bedroom 4 with a double bed and a set of bunks and finally separated by the downstairs lounge you’ll find bedroom 5 with a queen size bed and a set of bunks.
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave and 2 large fridges
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied, additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- 2 Lounge rooms with TV, DVD and Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Pergola with BBQ & outdoor furniture, huge front yard for the cricket game
- Deck area accessible from the master bedroom and dining overlooking the front yard
- Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars