The name “Surfers Dream” sums up this terrific family holiday property. Located at the quieter southern end of Lancelin, right on the entrance to Back Beach, you can go to sleep listening to the surf, wake with the birds and be the first one on the beach in the morning.
Just a short walk to the shops and bakery in the centre of town or around the corner to bay beach for a coffee. There is a large fully fenced back yard, so your four legged family members are very welcome to come along with you. Pets are asked to camp outside while holidaying in Lancelin and I’m sure they will be just as happy on the covered veranda right at your back door.
This property has sleeping for 8 people in 3 large bedrooms. Bedroom 1, has a Queen bed, Bedroom 2, is a Double, Bedroom 3, has two sets of adult sized bunks. There is also a fold out sofa in the lounge if you get an extra person or two that come to join you for an early morning, surf, beach walk or fishing trip.
There is plenty to keep everyone entertained, the owners have supplied TV, DVD and DVD’s, Stereo, board games to play, along with a beach cricket set for the ashes match on the weekend away.
- All linen is supplied, except bath towels – please bring your towels
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave, large fridge and dishwasher.
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied, additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- Lounge / Dining room with TV, DVD, Stereo and board games
- Washing Machine
- Veranda with BBQ, outdoor furniture and outdoor shower all in a fully enclosed yard
- Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars
Price per night
Base Price Per Night (Includes 2 Adults)$275
Single Night Cleaning Surcharge$100
Extra Adults (Per Night Each)$20
Extra Children (Per Night Each)$10
Bond (Credit Card details Recorded as per terms of service), & Deposit at50%
Max Sleeps8 to 10