Sail House: 5 Walker Avenue. This beautifully appointed property sits high on a hill overlooking Lancelin’s main park from the deck and bbq area, from the second viewing deck you can look out over the bay. Large enclosed yard surrounds the Sail House so there is plenty of room for boats, trailers and an extra car. The owners have thought of everything and had guest comfort in mind right down to the Wi Fi connection.
- All linen is supplied, except bath towels – please bring your towels
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave and large fridge
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied,additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- Lounge room with TV, DVD and Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Coverd deck area with raised viewing platform, BBQ & outdoor furniture in a fully enclosed yard
- Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars