Lancelot – 45 Cockram St. This property is located just a short stroll from the shopping complex and Bay Beach (400m). It features a large yard and lawn that is fully enclosed with rear access and a verandah on all four sides-perfect for kids and dogs!
Inside,a big open-plan living/dining/kitchen area is great for relaxing and has a comfortable ‘beachy’ feel. There is a queen bed in the master bedroom with a double and 2 sets of bunks in the second and third bedrooms.
With air-conditioning and a bbq, this house has everything you need to enjoy your Lancelin getaway:)
Bedrooms include a Queen bed in two rooms and two sets of bunks in the third. Lancelot has a large family area which includes the lounge / kitchen and dining with easy access to the rear verandah and bbq area through sliding glass doors. There is a large enclosed yard with room for boats and trailers, the property is centrally located easy walking distance to the main park, shops and bakery.
- All linen is supplied, except bath towels – please bring your towels
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave and large fridge
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied,additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- Lounge room with TV, DVD and Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Pergola with BBQ & outdoor furniture in a fully enclosed yard
- Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars