This three bedroom property is ideally located just a short walk to the shops and the iconic Lancelin Tavern, is close to the beach and the all important fishing jetty for the fisher people. The rear access gates make parking easy for boats, bikes and trailers.
Queen bed in the first bedroom, double in the second and two singles in the third.
- All linen is supplied, except bath towels – please bring your towels
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave, large fridge plus second drinks fridge
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- Lounge room with TV, DVD and Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Pergola with BBQ & outdoor furniture in a fully enclosed yard
- Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars and has rear access gates for easy secure storage of boats or trailers