Ayres Rest is a perfect name for this house, from the minute you walk in you get that holiday feel and it’s time to relax.
Located at the quieter southern end of Lancelin close to Back Beach, in a closed loop, you can go to sleep listening to the surf.
Just a short walk to the shops and bakery in the centre of town or around the corner to bay beach for a coffee. There is a large fully fenced back yard, so your four legged family members are very welcome to come along with you. Pets are asked to camp outside while holidaying in Lancelin and I’m sure they will be just as happy on the covered verandah right at your back door.
This property has sleeping for 6 people in 3 large bedrooms. Bedroom 1, has a Queen bed, Bedroom 2, is a Queen, Bedroom 3, has two king single beds.
There is plenty to keep everyone entertained, the owners have supplied TV’s in the lounge, Master and Second Bedrooms.
- All linen is supplied, except bath towels – please bring your towels
- Fully equipped kitchen including oven, microwave and large fridge.
- Initial stock of dishwashing liquid, spray cleaner, sponge, scourer & toilet rolls are supplied, additional requirements of these items are to be provided by guests
- Lounge / Dining room with TV
- Washing Machine
- Pergola with BBQ, outdoor furniture all in a fully enclosed yard
- Ample parking for boats, bikes and cars
Price per night
Base Price Per Night (Includes 2 Adults)$285
Single Night Cleaning Surcharge$100
Extra Adults (Per Night Each)$20
Extra Children (Per Night Each)$10
Bond (Credit Card details Recorded as per terms of service), & Deposit at50%